Sunday 28 February 2010

Doing the unimaginable?

It has been really great and interesting in this residency so far. I never thought it would be this loaded in terms of the facilitators involved, the talk sessions, portfolio reviews, and participants creating images inside and outside the premises, practical sessions, critic sessions, and lots more.

It’s the first time I would be participating in a workshop as extensive as this, though I have participated in one before, this comes out very different, and I find it very challenging, meeting with creative people, sharing ideas and building up myself and practice. I see this as a strong driving force for me to go out, explore and do the unimaginable. Chidinma Nnorom
All images copyright Chidinma Nnorom. Courtesy CCA,Lagos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home