Friday 8 January 2010

HAPPY NEW DECADE

I would like to say that 2010 started with a bang and in some ways it did but in a quiet sort of way with interesting artistic interactions in Accra where I spent the holidays but also had the opportunity to get an insight into some of the exciting visual art developments in what has habitually been overlooked as a visual art backwater (sorry cousins but you know what i mean). However, Accra is gearing up to give even Lagos a run for its art. And I will post information in the next few days. I will try my best in 2010 to post more information and keep the blog as current as possible.

So I will like to take this opportunity to wish everyone that has visited and will visit this blog an exciting and successful 2010. May you live long and prosper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home